WHAT IS A MODELING MASK?
Modeling Mask (sometimes also known as “Rubber Mask”, “Alginate Mask”, “Soft Mask”) is a professional facial care product and considered as a staple in beauty salons as they are commonly used in most facial treatments. Starting out in a powder form, these modeling masks transforms into a paste-like texture with the addition of different types of activator which includes water. The paste-like mask mixture will then be applied onto the entire face and allowed to dry, then peeled off in one big, rubbery sheet.
♥ Premium Spa Grade
♥ France Formula
♥ Crystalize Effect
♥ Fights Spots & Blemishes
♥ Balances Skin Tone
♥ Nourishes & Moisturizes Skin
Cherries are known for its whitening agents that evens out the skin tone by fighting blemishes and fading dark spots. A brilliant source of vitamin A, B, C & E, the Cherry Brightening Crystal Soft Mask is the best choice if you are looking to give your skin an instant vitamin boost to achieve a healthy and glowy look.
Diatomite, Corn Starch, Silica, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Pectin, Cherry Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI12370 and Essence.
- Clean your face thoroughly and apply your favourite toner.
- For every 25g (amount per application) of soft mask powder, add 40-45 ml of water and mix well until it forms a paste-like texture.
- Spread the mask evenly over face.
- Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes and peel off in one piece. Optional: Rinse face with water.
- Complete the treatment with your toner again and a face cream or moisturizer.
1 kg g / 35.27 oz
NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS MASK?
Get the 25g sachet duo-pack here, perfect for first-time users!
DIY SOFT MASK TOOL SET - GET IT HERE.