The Beauty Fame ("TBF", "tbf", "us", "we", or "our") operates the www.thebeautyfame.com website ("the site", "the service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our site and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our goods and services to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information ("Personal Data") that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the site is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
The Beauty Fame uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To facilitate the creation of your account and access to our site
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services
- To notify you about the delivery status of your purchase
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our customer experience and the site
- To monitor the usage of the site
We do not sell or trade your personal information to external parties.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The Beauty Fame may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Beauty Fame
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We take precautions to protect your personal data and process it securely. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site. Some of our third party service providers include, but are not limited to:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.